Using your tenacious problem solving, customer service skills along with monitoring tools and documentation you will provide tier 1 through tier 2 support. You will be required to work independently as well as part of a team to troubleshoot, monitor systems and applications, respond to phone calls and email inquires.
• At least 2 years of experience in a Helpdesk support environment
• Knowledge of Unix, Kerberos authentication methods with MS Active directory.
• Ability to write and understand Unix scripts
• Ability to comprehend operator console messages and react accordingly
• Must be bilingual, French and English, with good written and verbal communication skills; communicating via e-mail, phone, and in person in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to document both completed tasks and all problems encountered on the shift
• Ability to work occasional overtime as needed or required
• Must be detailed-oriented, remain focused on tasks, and follow documented instructions
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment, communicating regularly with team and across teams
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Comptia A+ certification
Nice to have skills and certifications
• HP-UX and Microsoft certifications
• Comptia Network+, Server+ certifications
• Experience with the following: HP Openview Storage Data Protector, Enterprise network anti virus solutions, SMS, MS-Exchange, MS Active Directory.
email your resume to: [email protected]